Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back in the saddle again!

I'm sure all our loyal blog readers (all three of you...) have certainly missed me the past six months. I have no excuse for my absence except for utter laziness. However, starting today I am vowing to update the family blog at least once a week! I love the potential that blogging has of recording our family's history so, as uneventful as our life is, I'll do my best to document it.

Last night The Trio met Mike and Kaydee in Everett to check out the house they have an offer in on. It was really cool to snoop around the place and share in their excitement. The house will fit their needs totally, is in a cool neighborhood and has lots of improvement potential... Fingers crossed they are able to close and begin the moving in process after the new year! After the tour the five of us went to dinner at Applebees followed by an uneventful game of Apples to Apples and watching college football at our place. Eli as always was a darling and Uncle Mike and Kaydee (hopefully soon to be Aunt Kaydee...) love him to pieces!

Today we went to church and then headed to Mike and Kaydee's apartment in Bothell for breakfast... you'd think they'd be sick of us by now?! :-) After feasting on cinnamon rolls and eggs with ham Eric and I left Mister with M&K for a few hours. However, before we left all within a minute Mister managed to break a candle holder and then knock over a full cup of coffee on himself.... AHHH! Good thing he's so cute. We LOVED our time away from Mister; ran some errands, Eric ate sushi and went to New Moon! I liked the movie and Eric, well he put up with it... I suppose I didn't help because I was quietly chanting for Jacob to take his shirt off from the first scene he was in. :-)

Now, Eric is napping before going to work tonight and I'm lounging... Eli is asleep too, which reminds me that I should probably wake him up if I want him to sleep tonight. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I must be one of the 3!!! Glad to hear things are going so well! Gotta add some updated pics of that baby boy!

Team Thompson said...

A new post! Yea!