Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

30 more days...

Oh no my friends, not 30 more days of being pregnant (although some days I wish...) but 30 more days until our gender ultrasound! I am so excited and not so sure I'll make it... Although we've already seen baby Cox twice I am finding it really hard to emotionally "connect" with my growing bean without knowing what "it" is... Also, I'm a real planner and its killing me that I haven't started getting their room together or buying clothes yet. I have been tempted several times but Eric keeps me in check. But let me tell you folks something, come Friday, July 11th after 4:00pm NO ONE will be able to stop me from running to Babies R Us and shop, shop, shopin'!


Baby's 1st picture 4/25/08


Baby's 2nd picture 5/19/08
(Not so gummy bear-esq)

2 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Good job! Youre finally a blogger!

Anonymous said...

We are SO excited! Let's go to Babies R Us!